[jboss-dev] JNDI Binding Policy / Full meta data view

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Fri Jun 27 04:15:11 EDT 2008

In EJB3 we use ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml to add meta data to our
container (as opposed to standardjboss.xml).
For example the JNDI binding policy:

   <domain name="Stateless Bean" extends="Intercepted Bean" inheritBindings="true">
      <annotation expr="!class(@org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.JndiBindingPolicy)">
         @org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.JndiBindingPolicy (policy=org.jboss.ejb3.jndipolicy.impl.PackagingBasedJndiBindingPolicy.class)
      </annotation>
   </domain>

These settings to not make it into the full meta data view, so mapped
reference meta data resolver deployer doesn't know about it.

We could do an extra deployer in before the annotation meta data
deployer. Would that work?
Or do we need to change annotation meta data deployer to pick this up?
At least the annotation meta deployer needs to use a different
annotation finder. Problem here is the domain is one-on-one with an EJB,
while the finder is one-on-one with a module.

Carlo