[jboss-dev] hibernate 3.3.0 upgrade, slf4j introduction into jbossas

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Fri May 2 13:48:49 EDT 2008

Perhaps we ought to embrace the fact that there are a fuckton of logging
frameworks out there.  Pick one for the actual logging implementation
within JBossAS, and then provide compatibility facades for every single
other one out there, along with instructions with how to use it.

It's not like it would be all that hard to do.  Hell, I'll do it myself.
Assuming I don't get Brocked. :-)

- DML