[jboss-dev] Update to maven-compiler-plugin

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Fri May 2 17:49:47 EDT 2008

The only problem I have with exclude files is that the negative scenario
is never tested. So when the actual fix is made it's up to the developer
to clean up the excludes.

If he doesn't do that, then regression might set in unnoticed.

Also failure might change in the mean time, so the known issue becomes
invalid.

In the past I've been thinking about a change in Junit where a test goes
yellow instead of green or red. Meaning a known issue has been detected.
That way both QA and Dev can ascertain the status of a run.

Carlo