[jboss-dev] hibernate 3.3.0 upgrade, slf4j introduction into jbossas

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Mon May 5 17:02:11 EDT 2008

The tie into the jbossas server/deployer layer for this would be a
proper expression of the logging framework version dependency. This
should be possible with the new class loading layer. It would be nice if
an the logging version dependencies could be collected and a
DeploymentStage.DESCRIBE level class loader setup the api and
configuration mapping layers.