[jboss-dev] Re: VFS 2.0.0.CR1

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Fri May 23 10:27:15 EDT 2008

JBVFS-11 is based on tomcat code exploit issues, so its only critical if
tomcat is using the vfs for this check. I don't think we currently are.
Its a critical issue in order to be able to update the tomcat code to be
based on vfs, but probably not for the vfs 2.0.0.GA since I don't see
much work being done on the tomcat integration side for the initial
jbossas release.