[jboss-dev] jndi.properties

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 08:07:33 EST 2008

Actually, one thing I've meaning to look at is why
the features of ORBInitialContextFactory can't go in
the base jnp InitialContextFactory?

All it does is see whether there is a configured ORB
and adds it to the InitialContext's properties.

I think this code (obviously the registration of the ORB
would still live in iiop) could easily live in the naming project
and ORBInitialContextFactory could die?