[jboss-dev] jbossall-client.jar now references external libs

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 05:02:06 EST 2008

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:28:04 +0100, David M. Lloyd
<david.lloyd at redhat.com> wrote:

> Are there mechanisms which Eclipse *will* read?

Does intellij read the manifest.mf and use it at compile time ?

>  Like OSGi descriptors or something like that?

yes, but they got logical names which is different than physical artifact
names as stated in manifest.mf's.

> Do we have an Eclipse plugin for jboss-classloading.xml support yet? :-)

Did you submit a request/patch for JBoss Tools detailing what you
need/want yet ?

/max

/max