[jboss-dev] new shared JBOSS_HOME/server/lib directory

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 17:53:56 EST 2008

Ok, so after this discussion the shared library directory has moved to JBOSS_HOME/common/lib.

2 new properties were introduced:

- jboss.common.base.url defaulting to ${jboss.home.url}/common
- jboss.common.lib.url defaulting to ${jboss.common.base.url}/lib

(In case we want to introduce other common stuff, configuration or otherwise)

The jboss.shared.lib.url references were removed.

Cheers
/Dimitris

PS
Andrew, maybe you want to re-synch the forked bootstrap project.