[jboss-dev] new shared JBOSS_HOME/server/lib directory

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 02:20:44 EST 2008

Its running again after this change:

commit -m "Make sure all of the ServerConfig values are accessed to set
the associated system property"
/Users/svn/JBossHead/jboss-head/bootstrap/src/main/org/jboss/bootstrap/AbstractServerImpl.java
    Sending
/Users/svn/JBossHead/jboss-head/bootstrap/src/main/org/jboss/bootstrap/AbstractServerImpl.java
    Transmitting file data ...
    Committed revision 80920.