[jboss-dev] On demand JCA and JTA for the web-profile

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 17:50:30 EST 2008

We could have an javax.naming.spi.InitialContextFactoryBuilder that was
KernelControllerContextAware and looked up the InitialContextFactory
bean given by a name in the environment properties so that this could be
done. I was going to add such a builder to the new externalized and
mcized naming project extension. This ObjectFactory could go in that
project. Currently naming only depends on mc artifacts for testing. I
would create a new mcnaming for the mc specific features.