[jboss-dev] ejb3 metadata elements

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 11:54:47 EST 2008

Alexey Loubyansky wrote:
> I am at the final steps cleaning jboss_5_0.xsd and the dtd. I would like
> to clarify which elements are NOT needed (ejb2 legacy) in jboss_5_0.xsd.
> Please, review and let me know.
>
> For example, 'jboss' element (jbossType)
> - container-configurations, invoker-proxy-bindings are removed
>

> session element
> - configuration-name - can't be removed w/o removing cluster-config (do
> we need cluster-config in the xsd?)

Yes, it's needed. But looking at the current jboss_5_0.xsd,
cluster-configType is a child element of service-beanType and
session-beanType, which is how this element is correctly used in EJB3.
How does this force use of configuration-name in an EJB3 deployment?

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
brian.stansberry at redhat.com