[jboss-dev] jbossall-client.jar now references external libs

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 10:52:35 EST 2008

I would expect people to use it in a build in a similar way that most maven poms
are used.  So you would need to access it in the repository using maven or ivy.
  For either of these it would just be a matter of adding the dependency to the
build.  If you need an example, I can try to put one together.