[jboss-dev] Re: profileservice server/xxx/attachments

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 13:39:26 EST 2008

Scott Stark wrote:
 > I wanted it under a unique location to differentiate it from other
 > services.

Unless there is some other technical reason I still think
${jboss.server.data.dir}/profile-service is the right location, along with other server data
that can be backed up together, if necessary:

data
├───hypersonic
├───tx-object-store
└───xmbean-attrs

The only glitch is we don't create this directory by default so you need to create the
parent ${jboss.server.data.dir}, if not there.

 > Its configurable.

Or hardcoded? ;)

profile-repository.xml:

<bean name="AttachmentsSerializer"
class="org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.JAXBAttachmentSerializer">
   <!-- TODO This is getting set in the DeploymentRepository.load, to make sure that we use
the same directory.
   <property name="attachmentsStoreDir">${jboss.server.home.dir}attachments</property>
   -->
</bean