[jboss-dev] Re: profileservice server/xxx/attachments

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 19:32:48 EST 2008

Its now configurable and set to data/attachments:
conf/bootstrap/profile-repository.xml
   <bean name="SerializableDeploymentRepositoryFactory"
class="org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.SerializableDeploymentRepositoryFactory">
      <property name="storeRoot">${jboss.server.base.dir}</property>
      <property
name="attachmentsRoot">${jboss.server.data.dir}/attachments</property>