[jboss-dev] [Fwd: JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15 - Build # 1097 - Unstable!]

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 06:15:32 EST 2008

On 25 Nov 2008, at 06:45, Anil Saldhana wrote:

> Scott Stark wrote:
>> but as soon as the second set of tests started running they are
>> failing. I'm rerunning with aop 2.0.0.GA
>>
>> Scott Stark wrote:
>>> I would look at the upgrade to aop 2.0.0.SP1 from 2.0.0.GA. So far
>>> the tests are running for me (ant tests-clustering-all-stacks).
>>>
> Kabir did mention that some AS aop tests failed with the upgrade, on
> hudson, even though they passed locally.
>
> It is interesting because 2.0.0.SP1 had just privileged blocks
> introduced with no change in functionality.
I am trying to figure out what happened. Locally AS trunk fails for
the following aop tests

org
.jboss
.test.aop.test.ScopedExtenderBaseLoadedScopedNoParentDelegationTestCase
org.jboss.test.aop.test.ScopedUnitTestCase

with both AOP 2.0.0.GA and AOP 2.0.0.SP1. Going back it passes with
both for AS trunk r81441 and fails for AS trunk r814551. Looking at
the commits between there, I cannot see anything obvious, but I'll
keep investigating