[jboss-dev] Re: WebIntegrationUnitTestCase

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Nov 28 08:29:48 EST 2008

It's reproducible with both jrockit16 and sun16 jvms. Just switch to jdk6, run jboss one one
side and testsuite>build one-test -Dtest=org.jboss.test.web.test.WebIntegrationUnitTestCase
on the other.

I think this also explains the differences we get in the jdk5 vs jdk6 runs (~ 4-8 additional
failed tests).