[jboss-dev] metadata 1.0.0.CR9

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Sun Nov 30 17:56:14 EST 2008

I didn't make it GA since there is still the issue with
[default-]activation-config.

In CR9 I went through the classes that are annotated with XmlType and
added propOrder to avoid inconsistencies between schema specified
element ordering and Java annotation processing. Except
metadata.rar.jboss.mcf package. Is jboss-ds_5_0.dtd maintained and up to
date? If so I'll fix propOrder there as well for the GA, otherwise the
JCA team should take care of it.

The AS trunk has been updated to use metadata 1.0.0.CR9.

Alexey