[jboss-dev] AS 5 Testsuite doesn't complete

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 02:10:28 EDT 2008

The clustered configs aren't working because of:

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/952/artifact/trunk/build/output/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/cluster-udp-1/log/server.log/*view*/

TransactionManager -> com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.exceptions.FatalError: [com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.utils.SocketProcessId_2] - SocketProcessId.getpid could not get unique port.

My guess is 78961 by jhalliday: Upgraded JBossTS to 4.4.0.GA, adding JTS elements in the process. JBAS-5919

I'm going to do a revert locally and another run of ejb3-testsuite. If that one is the culprit,
I'll vote roll back at that time.

Carlo