AspectManager in the wrong bucket WAS Re: [jboss-dev] Deployment chains

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 11:17:34 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 17:08 +0200, Adrian Brock wrote:
> A sample output is attached (this is for the console-mgr.sar)

The sample out on the earlier post shows that
org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.AOPClassLoaderDeployer
is putting the AspectManager attachment in the wrong "bucket".

Implementation details should go in the transient attachments.
Which is the default if you use addAttachment().

The managed objects are intended to hold attachments that
come from xml so we can differentiate what we create and
what the user specified.

e.g. You'll also see that for the console-mgr.sar
the ClassLoadingMetaData is also in the transient attachments.
That is because it was created from the <loader-repository/>
xml of the -service.xml.
If it had come from META-INF/jboss-classloading.xml
it would be in the managed objects.
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock