[jboss-dev] Deployment chains

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:23:18 EDT 2008

What about that discussion you had with Carlo,
about porting the component visitor?

Although I must say I didn't fully understand that discussion :-)
as to what is currently missing in AbstractComponentDeployer.

An abstract component visitor?
To relieve you of this code?

    protected static void addXComponent(DeploymentUnit unit, X x)
    {
       DeploymentUnit component = unit.addComponent(getComponentName(x));
       component.addAttachment(getAttachmentName(), x);
    }

    protected static void removeAliasComponent(DeploymentUnit unit, X x)
    {
       unit.removeComponent(getComponentName(x));
    }