[jboss-dev] Component updates for AS5

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 08:38:10 EDT 2008

As a heads up, before we do the final release of jboss-integration,
I need to resolve the issue discussed here:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=143296

which boils down to this issue:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1028
and a more general discussion on how JCA/JTA should really integrate.

I think I can do it without changing the integration api
(at least as a short term solution), but unfortunately,
there's been no feedback from the transaction team
on whether they think this is the best way to do it.

So I don't know for sure yet whether for example the proposed
UserTransactionRegistry should live in the jta integration apis
or be an appserver implementation detail.