[jboss-dev] [Fwd: [jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Getting rid of conf/jboss-service.xml]

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Oct 16 13:45:12 EDT 2008

Ok, right. We also want to simplify the bootstrap.xml to remove the
bindings.xml if we can.  I tried in in default and it fails because the
WarDeployer references the ServiceBindingManager, but probably can be
updated to move that into the jbossweb.sar. That's a separate
simplification at this point.