[jboss-dev] tomcat-sso

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Fri Oct 17 18:44:05 EDT 2008

The BeansDeploymentAopMetaDataDeployer takes the beans that result
from aop stuff inside a -beans.xml, i.e.beans resulting from stuff like:

    <aspect xmlns="urn:jboss:aop-beans:1.0"
factory="org.jboss.test.microcontainer.beans.SimpleAspectFactory">
    </aspect>

    <bind xmlns="urn:jboss:aop-beans:1.0" pointcut="execution(*
org.jboss.test.microcontainer.beans.POJO->*(..))">
       <advice
aspect="org.jboss.test.microcontainer.beans.SimpleAspectFactory"
name="advice"/>
    </bind>
and deploys those into the MC controller as mentioned here http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=142960
. I doubt anything uses this functionality yet, so it should not
really be doing very much