[jboss-dev] Help fix the testsuite or we rollback to r79434

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Sun Oct 19 14:20:42 EDT 2008

Also, made the web-profile boot by copying legacy-conf-service.xml & naming-jboss-beans.xml,
as well as http-invoker.sar from it's new location, however the tests themselves fail locally.

So as to see if we can get (at last) a full suite run. The last run showed we are 20 tests
sort (3337 from 3357 max).