[jboss-dev] Re: org.jboss.test.timer.test.BasicTimerUnitTestCase.testMDBTimer

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 07:15:19 EDT 2008

Isn't it just messages leaking across tests?

java.lang.NumberFormatException: Message property 'UNIQUE_ID' not set.
	at org.jboss.jms.message.JBossMessage.getIntProperty(JBossMessage.java:636)

I'll bet clearing the queue at the start of the test
(and end so it doesn't leak messages when it fails)
fixes the problem.

But we still need to locate the "dirty" test that is leaving messages
lying around.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock