[jboss-dev] place for seam-int-jbossas lib

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:04:41 EDT 2008

I need a place in AS config where I will put optional
jboss-seam-int-jbossas.jar.
This is the jar which gets included into classpath when we recognize
deployment as Seam app.

Adrian suggested something like ${jboss.home.url}/integration/seam/.

This means we need to create this integration dir for the first time.
How does that sound?

Or is there already some place where this integration libs could be put.
We might have other int libs.
e.g. integration with various external frameworks that don't speak VFS ;-)