[jboss-dev] Re: AOP 2.1.0 in AS 5?

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Wed Apr 1 06:13:04 EDT 2009

I tested these when I commited, and reverting my local copy to my last
commit (revision 86202) the aop tests all work. It must be something
commited later. The main problems are anything involving the
transaction aspects (ScopedUnitTestCase, ScopedAttachUnitTestCase,
TxLockTestCase, TxTestCase, VersionedObjectTestCase) and security
aspects (SecurityUnitTestCase).

Looking at the changes to thirdparty jars nothing springs out
http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/~br=Branch_5_x/JBossAS/branches/
Branch_5_x/component-matrix/pom.xml?r1=86546&r2=86201