[jboss-dev] Reverted AOP and Transaction updates

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 19:21:27 EDT 2009

Excellent job! (I'm not being sarcastic!)  This is what a stable trunk
is all about.  Continuous stable commits.

This process works.  Believe me.  Once people find that their stuff gets
rolled back and they have to redo their work all over again, they'll be
a lot more careful about committing.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat