[jboss-dev] Reverted AOP and Transaction updates

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Sat Apr 4 11:32:04 EDT 2009

I agree on the rollback strategy but you have to also realize that some
of the subsystems such as security cannot test infinitely before
checking in.  It is like making a 1 line change to the code in 15
minutes and spend 4 days testing around to ensure not cause
regressions.  I am talking out of experience here with the AS5 workspace
and security updates.

If you are callous and regularly cause regressions, then you need to be
thumped. ;)