[jboss-dev] Re: AOP 2.1.0 in AS 5?

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Mon Apr 6 06:17:57 EDT 2009

Here is the jboss-profiler leak report for ClassloaderLeakUnitTestCase
and CommonsLoggingClassloaderLeakUnitTestCase against my local fixed
checkout. It doesn't look like AOP classes appear anywhere any more,
but I am not sure if that is what I should be looking for. Brian/
Jesper, from what I hear you are good at parsing this stuff :-)