[JBoss-dev] front apache for jboss

David Ward dward at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 19:35:21 EDT 2009

Rahat,

I should first note that this is a development list, not a place for technical
support.  Community-based help is available in the jboss.org forums, and of
course professional support with SLAs is available via subscription.

Forums:
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=main

JBoss Community vs. JBoss Enterprise:
http://www.jboss.com/products/community-enterprise/

That being said, a while back I wrote a whitepaper on how to front JBoss AS with
Apache HTTP, Sun JSWS and Microsoft IIS.  I'll send it to you off-list so as not
to fill everyone's inbox with an attachment.

Best regards,
David