[jboss-dev] AS Build problems on some instances of Hudson

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 09:21:53 EDT 2009

I recently added configuration of the buildnumber-maven-plugin [1] to the AS
trunk build to retrieve the current svn revision number, so that it can be
recorded in the jars.  This plugin seems to be causing failures on some Hudson
instances.  It ran fine in build 356, but then failed in build 357 and 358 [3].

Is there someone who can look into the Hudson setup?  I will look into
configuring the plugin so that it doesn't fail the build, but if that's not
possible, I will remove the use of this plugin.

[1]http://mojo.codehaus.org/buildnumber-maven-plugin/
[2]http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-6.0.x/356/console
[3]http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-6.0.x/358/console