[jboss-dev] One Week Until CR1 Component Freeze!

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 16:08:24 EDT 2009

Yes, the purpose of CR1 was for testing. I haven't heard of any issue
except for setting -Dxb.builder.useUnorderedSequence for the testsuite.
So, no problem with doing GA.

I'll do maybe one more thing for the binder: if a Java type is bound to
a sequence and doesn't use @XmlType.propOrder then the binding will fail
with an exception. We've seen how missed propOrder can cause deployment
errors in 5.0.0.GA in some environments. So, really if you bind to a
sequence and don't use propOrder your project/product may fail on a
different JVM. I'll make a config option for that as well.