[jboss-dev] One Week Until CR1 Component Freeze!

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:03:12 EDT 2009

Why is actually order so important?

I for one don't care how MC beans are described.
Or any other xml for that matter.

I would say just the contrary,
while I remember what are some elements and attributes
I will never remember the right order.
And if I don't have some fancy IDE, e.g. plain notepad or joe,
it's like a lottery to get it right. :-)