[jboss-dev] One Week Until CR1 Component Freeze!

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 17:03:42 EDT 2009

David M. Lloyd wrote:
> So for those of us who are mostly JAXB-ignorant - if I give propOrder={}
> this means that no additional order (beyond what's in the XSD, if
> validation is enabled) will be enforced, right?  So I should be adding
> this to every XmlType in my MC metadata class definitions?

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. You meant binding to xsd:all.
In all the order of elements is not important.
But all allows only elements, no nested model groups (sequences, choices
or other alls).
And still Java type should be bound to the same model group type as the
corresponding group in the schema.