[jboss-dev] Embedded Jopr snapshot included in the build!

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 10:00:26 EDT 2009

IMO, logs like the following should be at DEBUG, isn't it:

19:22:46,251 INFO  [Component] Component: resourceConfigurationUIBean,
scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class:
org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.configuration.resource.ResourceConfigurationUIBean
19:22:46,507 INFO  [SeamFilter] Initializing filter:
org.jboss.seam.web.redirectFilter
19:27:23,035 INFO  [Contexts] starting up: org.jboss.seam.web.session

I'm not sure about this one:

19:22:44,825 INFO  [Initialization] two components with same name,
higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.core.resourceLoader

This could be logged at INFO (if necessary) but the current message does
not tell me (the end user) much about what it's complaining(?) - unless
maybe i do a google and reach some FAQ.

-Jaikiran