[jboss-dev] Embedded Jopr snapshot included in the build!

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 10:12:18 EDT 2009

On 04/15/2009 05:48 AM, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
> Looks good :)
>
> On a related note, I guess we could do something about the INFO level
> logs that flood the console when the admin-console is being deployed and
> accessed? Looking at what is being logged, it doesn't look like they
> should be logged at INFO level:

The rules are:

- One-time, terse messages can be at INFO
- Per-deployment/lifecycle stuff can be no higher than DEBUG
- Per-request stuff can be no higher than TRACE

AFAICT, Seam is not "above the law" here.  So why are we talking about yet
more exceptions in the logging config?  How about the SEAM guys fix the
problem?

I hope you guys are aware that we have a reputation for having absurdly
spammy log files - especially Seam apps.

- DML