[jboss-dev] One Week Until CR1 Component Freeze!

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 09:21:56 EDT 2009

Kabir Khan wrote:
>> JBAS-6652 Upgrade AOP to 2.1.0.GA               Kabir Khan
> I've released this now and updated the AS build to use it. I will be
> away until next Wednesday, so if you have any problems please get in
> touch with Flavia or Ståle.

Flavia & Ståle,

It turns out that the GA update causes some kind of EJB3 regression:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAOP-721

Carlo has reverted AS to CR3, which solves the issue. Do you see any
issue with including CR3 in the AS5 CR1 release? We can include a fixed
AOP GA in the AS5 GA release.

--
Jason T. Greene