[jboss-dev] Reverted VFS to 2.2.0.M1 (& hudson madness)

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:35:05 EDT 2009

So, you're saying that even after you fixed ts issues,
the 6715 is still there?

I don't see a race issue.
It must be something similar to what we already had,
something is not cleaning up properly behind itself.

That was the issue before -> due to overridden TempInfo,
nobody reset the parent VFSContext.