[jboss-dev] EJB3 DevForum: Resource adapter file name hard coded into ejb3/MessagingContainer

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 16:51:00 EDT 2009

As I talked to Andrew and Carlo on IRC:

All the ActivactionProperties are just passed the ResourceAdapter. so,
the user can configure anything he wants on those ActivationProperties,
and we just document those on our resource-adaptor.

In regard to the rar-name, that's just the default. There is another tag
where that could be specified. (I've already rejected the JIRA).

thanks for clearing that up.

Clebert