[jboss-dev] embedded jopr console in which configs?

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 08:29:44 EDT 2009

Any specific reason, we want to limit it to "default" and "all"? By the
way, does the admin-console functionality in AS5 rely on the server
configuration having EJB support? I was thinking whether end users can
use the admin-console within a "web" server configuration (which does
not have EJB support).

-Jaikiran