[jboss-dev] embedded jopr console in which configs?

Charles Crouch ccrouch at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 13:13:24 EDT 2009

Right now its only in "default" and "all" in order to not overly increase the size of the JBAS distribution. [The console is around 10mb in size, mostly Seam and richfaces].
It may be possible to include it in other configs out of the box if a reasonable jar sharing scheme is implemented, however right now its up to the user to copy the console to other configs. One other reason that its not in "web" is that we've not tested it in that config.

There is no reason I can think of off the top of my head why the console shouldn't run in the "web" profile, since it doesnt utilize EJBs. If you can run regular Seam apps, the console should be fine, if you try it and hit problems please raise a jira in https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EMBJOPR

Thanks
Charles