[jboss-dev] remaining JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun15 failures

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 08:23:06 EDT 2009

It seems we are down to 5 recurring failures in JBoss-AS-5.1.x-testSuite-sun15

One is related to the jbossxb change, I've assigned to Anil:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6836
org.jboss.test.xml.DynamicLoginConfigUnitTestCase.testJASPIConfig

The other 4 are profileservice related:
org.jboss.test.profileservice.override.restart.test.JmsDestinationRestartUnitTestCase(profileservice).testQueueTemplate
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ServerManagedObjectsTestCase(profileservice).testWebHost
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ServiceBindingManagedObjectsTestCase(profileservice).testPortsDefault

org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ServiceBindingManagedObjectsTestCase(profileservice).testServiceBindingMetadata

There is https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6594 that hasn't moved for some time now.

Can Emanuel or Scott (or anyone that wants to help) take a look?

Thanks
/D