[jboss-dev] changes in parsing with xb

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 16:39:15 EDT 2009

The default's been changed, but at too high a level.  run.sh/run.bat are
fine, but manual changes to jboss-test and JBossAS Maven Plugins, for
example, have been required:

http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/~author=jaikiran/JBossAS/?cs=87072
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBASMP-20

I imagine that booting AS via JBossTools won't work?

S,
ALR

Andrew Lee Rubinger
Sr. Software Engineer