[jboss-dev] JBossAS 5.1.0.CR1 released

Rajesh Rajasekaran rrajasek at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 17:22:11 EDT 2009

JBossAS 5.1.0.CR1 has been released and is available for download.
http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/

This is the first candidate release of the JBoss 5.1 series. Along with
many bug fixes and enhancements, this
release includes a first cut of our new, significantly improved
open-source console.

Highlights
* New Web Console - This release includes our new administration console.
* Web Beans Update - In addition, this release includes an updated tech
preview of the new JSR-299 Web Beans RI.
* Farming Returns - Due to popular demand, the farming service is back!

Detailed Release Notes:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=679303&group_id=22866

Thanks
Rajesh