[jboss-dev] Changes to AS build in trunk

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 11:30:11 EDT 2009

Resent from the correct address:

On 08/05/2009 04:01 PM, Scott Stark wrote:
> jbossxts.sar is the only one with classes in the root that could be used
> in the classpath, but I don't know if these are what the testsuite is
> using. It has other embeded api jars which is what I would expect is
> what is needed.

The latest XTS sar ships almost all of its code in embedded jars. The
only class which is shipped in the sar itself is the service
implementation class and its MBean. All the other jars bar one contain
implementation classes which should not be needed by clients (or any
tests other than the XTS unit tests). The one exception is
jbossxts-api.jar. It contains all the documented classes against which
clients need to compile.

regards,

Andrew Dinn