[jboss-dev] ValidationXmlParser and JBossJSFConfigureListener logging levels

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:04:02 EDT 2009

> 14:57:00,635 WARN  [JBossJSFConfigureListener] No such ValidatorFactory
> in VDF layer, creating new instance.
>
> Could we reduce the logging level of these, since it doesn't look like
> these should be logged at WARN or INFO.

I put warn since, afaik, JEE spec requires only one instance per
deployment/module.
If we cannot find previously created instance - part of DeploymentUnit's
attachments - we need to create a new one --> not by the spec.

This should go away once Stan ports VF-deployers into AS.
But if you wanna reduce logging, fine by me.