[jboss-dev] Migrating to JBoss Web 3

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Sat Aug 29 11:46:05 EDT 2009

Andrew (Rubinger) and I did the bootstrap and logging changes in a single
branch, and it actually wasn't too bad.  The only disadvantage to the
approach was that the detailed revision history of the branch could not be
copied over to trunk, but I count that as no great loss.  Merging from
trunk wasn't too bad - just make sure you mark the revisions that you
merged with each commit. :-)

I think that when I do the Remoting 3 migration I'll use the same strategy
as it worked OK.

- DML