[jboss-dev] Further profling: Where should I focus?

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 04:47:39 EST 2009

> +1, disable AOP wherever possible.

I guess we can go the other way now, disabled by default + make
lifecycle completely OO.
We should then definitely see good improvement.

> And I'd even dare say if you want @JMX, why not just
> implement it the old fashion with MBean interfaces? It's simple and fast :-)

You got that right, it's simple, probably too simple. ;-)
I think one would still like to use the real power of POJO and IoC and
just register it to MBeanServer for some simple admin/config.

I dare to say I think you need to re-read this article :-)
* http://java.dzone.com/articles/a-look-inside-jboss-microconta-0