[jboss-dev] Ongoing VFS testing on Branch_5_0

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 06:48:36 EST 2009

I see builds failing randomly with those snapshots, e.g:
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-testSuite-jrockit16/140/

I've added a '-U' in the build to see if it gets any better:

./build.sh -Dthirdparty.maven.opts="-Dskip-download-sources -U"

Or else, Ales you'll have to settle with Betas.